Manjhee Valley T.E. _ Kangra Valley_ Himachal Pradesh_ India
Manjhee Valley is a Tea Estate located at the foot hills of the Dhauladhar Range, of the Sub Himalayas.
The plantation is more than 150 years old with tea trees of the China and China hybrid variety producing flavorful Orthodox and Green Teas.
Owned and run personally by the Singh Family, it is a family oriented business.
The foundation dates to 1968 when the journey began in the hills of Darjeeling. Knowledge at the grass root level along with the ability to produce the finest, has been the pillars of the 50 years that we have been in the tea industry under the flagship of Mr. Abhai Singh who is a pioneer of the Indian Tea Industry. The second generation planter in the business, Mr. Kunal Singh and Ms. Anamika Singh, along with pure teas have also crafted the delicate art of creating unique blends bridging the gap between the source to the cup while strongly believing in single source and giving emphasis to quality and purity. This has resulted in the creation of the Anandini Himalaya Tea brand. which together strives to entice you into exploring the grand world of all the senses through its exquisite teas.
To become the leader in creating and selling high quality speciality teas. Striving towards creating a strong relationship with satisfied consumers.
To become synonymous with a Good cup of Tea.
- We believe in keeping our products exciting; in delighting our customers and consumers
- We believe in creating top quality products with 100% natural ingredients that are healthy and great tasting
- We believe in providing superior customer service
- We believe in pursuing profitable growth
- We believe in fostering team spirit and building an environment which is a rewarding and enjoyable place to work
- We believe in high ethical standards, integrity and fairness in all our dealings with suppliers, customers, and employees
- We believe in hiring people with a commitment to excellence
- We believe in work/life balance